House for Sale
Tasteful Family Living in a Desirable Location
Property ID 1984915Spread over one spacious level with multiple entertaining zones, this beautifully presented three bedroom home in Wavell Heights is only a short walk to the local shopping centre, the Shaw Road Sports Complex, sporting fields and the walking & bike tracks throughout the local area.
This well maintained property has a modern renovated kitchen, plenty of storage space, chef's oven with five cooktops and marble bench-tops which reflect the high quality of detail in this home. Lounge and dining area opening onto a covered large north-east facing rear deck which overlooks the inviting and tranquil landscaped backyard - ideal for the kids to play.
- 3 generous bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-ins
- Large renovated bathroom with claw foot bath
- Separate laundry with fold-out ironing board and second toilet
- Kids rumpus room or study leading out to a paved courtyard
- Sensor activated alarm system throughout the whole house
- Hardwood polished floors and high ceilings throughout
- Air-conditioned in the living and dining room, master and second bedroom
- Solar hot water and electricity with the benefit of very cheap power bills
- 2 car accommodation undercover as well as storage space downstairs
- 612sqm block with secure fencing around the property
- Close to local schools and bus routes on Shaw Road
- Short drive to Nundah Village and Westfield Chermside
- Only 8 kms to the city and 10 mins to Brisbane Airport (Approximately)
Early enquiries are encouraged to avoid disappointment - this opportunity will not last!!
PHONE GRAHAM CARTER OF RAY WHITE CHERMSIDE FOR VIEWINGS AND FURTHER DETAILS ON 0411 222 666.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.